Lymphatic drainage refers to the technique of stimulating the lymph flow throughout the body with the help of gentle movements. Also known as manual lymphatic drainage massage, it is designed to restore the functions of your body’s immune system and treat a variety of health concerns.
The massage uses very light pressure and long strokes to move the lymph fluid in a way that the organs will be able to get the toxins out of the body effectively. With rhythmic hand strokes, the masseuse will re-stimulate the lymphatic system and improve the flow of lymph fluid in your body.
Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Massage:
● Reduces swelling and fluid retention
● Improves your immune system
● Enhances healing from illness and injury
● Supports relaxation and reduces stress
● Reduces anxiety and fatigue
● Help with breastfeeding
● Helps change your skin tone
● Helps with headaches and migraines
● Helps relieve and reduce chronic pain