- Good quality lamb (shoulder, chops)
- Moroccan seasoning
- Vegetables for roasting – pumpkin, sweet potato, beetroot, eggplant, carrot and capsicum
- Coconut oil
- Pumpkin & sunflower seeds
- Rocket, baby spinach & mesclun mix
- Parsley & mint
- Red onion
- Purple cabbage
- Olive oil
1. Cut up a mix of vegetables of your choice into roughy 2cm squares, capsium a little larger slices.
2. Place them all in a bowl and mix through some coconut oil. Place on a lined tray, sprinkle some salt and bake at 180c for 20-30 mins.
3. In a salad bowl place the mix of salad ingredients and herbs together.
4. About 5 mins out from the vegetables being ready pull the tray out and sprinkle seeds over the top. Place back into the oven for an extra 3-4 mins. Once ready add vegetables and seeds to the salad mix.
5. Sprinkle Moroccan seasoning on both sides of your lamb and fry on high for a couple of minutes both sides. Let rest and then cut into 1cm strips.
6. To make dressing mix 1 part lemon juice, 1 part mustard and 2 parts olive oil (can put in a jar and shake to mix or whisk with a fork).
7. Layer lamb ontop of prepared salad and drizzle with salad dressing.
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30mins
Total time: 45 mins