- Green vegetables of your choice – broccoli or broccolini, asparagus, bok choy & beans work well
- 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of gluten free soy sauce or Tamari sauce
- 4-6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- The juice of 1 lime
- A splash of sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
1. Lightly steam asparagus, broccoli, bok choy, beans (choose ones you like).
2. While greens are steaming, mix in a bowl, the garlic, soy sauce, extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, and a splash of sesame oil – adjust to taste.
3. Add steamed vegetables and mix through gently.
4. Sprinkle over sesame seeds to garnish.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15mins
Total time: 20 mins