- ⅓ cup of almond, brazil & cashew spread (or nut spread of choice)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 medjool dates de-pitted
- 2 heaped tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup of hot water
- Sea salt (for dusting)
- Cinnamon (for dusting)
- Blueberries (frozen or fresh both work well)
1. Place all the ingredients, except the sea salt and blueberries, in a food processor (or thermomix) and blend on high till smooth with minimal lumps.
2. Line a small tray or plastic container with baking paper and pour the mixture into tray.
3. Dust with sea salt and cinnamon then place blueberries on top roughly 1 cm apart.
4. Place in the freezer for 1 hr before serving.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 10 mins